Monday, March 7, 2011

Anse d'arlet

We went to petite Anse d'arlet for the weekend, snorkeling, chilling out and enjoying a picturesque view.
Clear water and (almost) white sand.
Alex fishing in the morning. We both lost by the way around 4 kilos (9 pounds) on the Atlantic crossing though Alex is slowly getting back to his normal shape as you can see. Myself have also gained back my lost kilos, not in muscles though like this bodybuilder, but in extra fat from all the chocolate and tasty food I enjoyed in Finland and elsewhere. I'd definitely need to get swimming some more now.
He didn't get any (eatable) fishes this time so we went to the beach for lunch.
Was nice too.
My hair pretty much sums up how much I'm into superficialities nowadays. It's a long messy hippie hair you'll find me in today and also I didn't dye my hair for... what is it now? Three, four months? Looks catastrophic with dark on the lengths and blond/light brown by the roots and a reddish kind of shimmer on top of it all. Sorry for that, will take care of it one day when I'm more into hair and not enjoying life? Or maybe I should just continue with style naturel and bring back the color I'm born with to reduce hassle? Talking of my hair btw - here, on a car forum of all, you can find some guys discussing just my hair. It's an Audi forum, guys! Jeezus. 
I did some drink experiments in the evening. Will show you a homemade video later on about how to mix my new favorite tropical rum drink. It's so good that not even my non-alcohol-drinking man can resist it. It is impossible for me to upload videos now though. Slow internet must be one of the top ten most frustrating things in life. So many videos, so little time (to wait for fucked up connections).
We sailed from Anse d'arlet in the night and arrived safely in Marin just in time for dinner. The rock to the left is by the way the diamond rock, that rock had an important role with its strategic position in the fights between Napoleon and the British for some two hundred years ago or so.

/Taru

No comments:

Post a Comment